Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

On 02/12/2021 at 01:54, Adam said:

Oh please, that is absolutely standard behaviour by any team. The amount of shithousery that Andy Robertson employs in every match is ridiculous but that's how it is in the modern game.

We need more shithouses in football. 

Purely for the fact of A) if they're on your team you absolutely love seeing it and B) if they're not on your team you've got someone you can boo and moan about. 

People would hate playing football against me. I was a bastard when I played eleven a side. If you can get in someone's head you've won half the battle already. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Purely for the fact of A) if they're on your team you absolutely love seeing it and B) if they're not on your team you've got someone you can boo and moan about. 

People would hate playing football against me. I was a bastard when I played eleven a side. If you can get in someone's head you've won half the battle already. 

If Fred were a better footballer by about 10-15%, we'd talk a lot more about how much of a shithouse he is. I watched the second half last night and he's just a master of a tactical foul, a little kick at your ankles, knowing what position to put his body in so he can buy a foul - that's partially how he won the penalty, helped by Odegaard being a bit silly - it's remarkable.

20 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Robertson's shithousery vs Barca certainly helped with that tackle and head push. The man is an artist of shithousery.

Fred was great again, potentially another motm if it weren't for Ronaldo's two goals.

But even last night he made simple mistakes, and got blamed for the first goal for stepping on De Gea's foot, despite it being completely accidental. 

I really hope he continues to put in good performances, but continues to improve as well. His passing/range isn't good enough, and neither is his decision making.

4 hours ago, Baddar said:

Just watched Rangnick's first presser.

Carabao Cup reinstatement and quadruple incoming, let's go.

Heard his first move was to get a ball pump from Decathlon

What was Mendy doing for that 3rd goal btw.

He just takes his eye completely off the ball and is expecting it to be crossed towards the centre of the box and then its like "Oh shit" and he dives and has no chance of getting it 

Thought that was gonna be a classic drop points when your competition get beat. 

Origi bailing us out in extra time! Really harsh on Wolves, they defended superbly but there was a moment where Jota should have scored but hit it straight at a defender on the line 

11 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Thought that was gonna be a classic drop points when your competition get beat. 

Origi bailing us out in extra time! Really harsh on Wolves, they defended superbly but there was a moment where Jota should have scored but hit it straight at a defender on the line 

Tbf having the entire goal to aim for and twatting it straight into Coady’s bollocks is peak Jota doing it for the culture.  

• Haha 3