2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

My biggest issue with Westbrook is because I'm a stats guy, and his triple-double record is what it is purely because rebounds get left for him so he can pad his stats to get those triple-doubles. 

We've seen what happens when Westbrook and Harden had to share the ball, I wonder if he and LeBron are going to have the same issues. And I still think AD is the best player the Lakers have.

The Terrence Clarke part of the draft was so emotional, and a real classy act by the NBA.

Yea, pretty much. He'll probably get a 3 year, $100 million contract from the Suns, so he'll make less per year this next season, but he'll be in a better position if something like an injury did happen next year.

— Jarrett Allen agrees to a five-year, $100 million contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

— Lonzo Ball agrees to a four-year, $85 million contract with the Chicago Bulls.

— Will Barton agrees to a two-year, $32 million contract with the Denver Nuggets.

— Alec Burks agrees to a three-year, $30 million contract with the New York Knicks.

— Mike Conley agrees to a three-year, $72.5 million contract with the Utah Jazz.

— Torrey Craig agrees to a two-year, $10 million contract with the Indiana Pacers.

— JaMychal Green agrees to a two-year, $17 million contract with the Denver Nuggets.

— Tim Hardaway Jr. agrees to a four-year, $74 million contract with the Dallas Mavericks.

— Kyle Lowry agrees to a three-year, $90 million contract with the Miami Heat.

— TJ McConnell agrees to a four-year, $35.2 million contract with the Indiana Pacers.

— Doug McDermott agrees to a three-year, $42 million contract with the San Antonio Spurs.

— Nerlens Noel agrees to a three-year, $32 million contract with the New York Knicks.

— Kelly Olynyk agrees to a three-year, $37 million contract with the Detroit Pistons.

— Chris Paul agrees to a four-year contract with the Phoenix Suns that could be worth up to $120 million.

— Cameron Payne agrees to a three-year, $19 million contract with the Phoenix Suns.

— Duncan Robinson agrees to a five-year, $90 million contract with the Miami Heat.

Also Jeff Green possibly going to Denver and Jimmy Butler getting a big extension in Miami.

Reggie Bullock to Dallas for 3 years/30.5 mill

2019: Sign Seth Curry for 4/32

2020: Trade Seth for Josh Richardson 

2021: JRich regresses hard and picks up a player option for 11 mill that he is no longer worth so the Mavs dump him to clear the cap space for Bullock

Pretty sure I would just prefer having Seth back. This team is so frustrating. Can't wait until we attach picks to unload KP for an equally horrendous contract like Kemba.

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

Alex Caurso signed with the Bulls.

Well, NOW who's shooting 3s for the Lakers?! Certainly won't be new re-signing Dwight Howard. 

Love the Jimmy Butler extension, love the Kyle Lowry trade, love the PJ Tucker signing. I'm getting quite excited already for the next season now. 

Andre Drummond is going to try to rehab his value the same way Dwight Howard did, by backing up Joel Embiid. Signed a minimum contract with Philadelphia. Dude probably cost himself $50 million by opting in last season.

11 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Lakers have signed Carmelo Anthony to be their new 3 point threat.

Malik Monk too. All of a sudden they have just as much floor spacing as they had last season.