2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

I shouldn't have discounted Dallas in the non-Luka games given how many good smaller guys they have. Same story for Utah every playoffs. A team kills them from the perimeter, they have to keep Gobert off the court since he can't guard the perimeter, and the talent isn't there to keep up. 

Epic collapse by Minnesota last night. Not really sure how that happened either.

Warriors are absolutely humming right now. Everything clicking at the right time. 

• Sad 1

Gobert can guard on the perimeter. But he can't guard the perimeter and the paint at the same time, and that's what we're expecting him to do. It's a joke that our coach has watched it happen the last couple of years and can't make any adjustments.

6 hours ago, damhausen said:

Epic collapse by Minnesota last night. Not really sure how that happened either.

Please forgive me correcting you, but it was two. Two epic collapses. I think it was complacency both times, we obviously have the offense to get the job done but our defence just decides that it's allowed to switch off for extended periods. I can't see past 4-1 Grizzlies for the series now.

He's the most mentally weak athlete of all time. He had multiple years in Philly where people pointed out some holes in his game and he did nothing to fix them. Then that caught up with him since teams know how to defend him.

While he's a top 5 defensive player in the sport he's such a liability on offense you can't have him out there when you need his defense the most.

Absolutely pathetic showing by the Jazz last night. I'm not usually one to advocate for a coach to be fired (unless it's Doc Rivers), but Quin Snyder is still the Jazz coach next year, I'm going to be disappointed.