2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

13 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Are there any Heat fans on the board?

Potentially looking to have one on my sports podcast if the Heat make it to the Finals. 

WOW

I won't even tag the board's biggest, most charming and affable Heat fan because he would be so hurt by you overlooking him!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Are there any Heat fans on the board?

Potentially looking to have one on my sports podcast if the Heat make it to the Finals. 

I've only just been telling everyone to root for the Heat all thread long!!!

Just now, LL! said:

I've only just been telling everyone to root for the Heat all thread long!!!

FOR YEARS

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Jokes on you, I can't read!

No worries. Many citizens of WADE COUNTY can't either. (because English isn't their first language)

• Like 1

I didn't really have a team I was rooting for between the Celtics and the Heat but learning a couple of weeks ago that Udonis Haslem is STILL on the Heat and is their old man, grizzled vet definitely is making me root for them! Loved reading this article about him today:

https://sports.yahoo.com/what-does-udonis-haslem-actually-do-for-the-heat-more-than-you-know-171243257.html

1 minute ago, Krabby said:

I didn't really have a team I was rooting for between the Celtics and the Heat but learning a couple of weeks ago that Udonis Haslem is STILL on the Heat and is their old man, grizzled vet definitely is making me root for them! Loved reading this article about him today:

https://sports.yahoo.com/what-does-udonis-haslem-actually-do-for-the-heat-more-than-you-know-171243257.html

Yes. Yesssss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

Jimmy Butler with one of the greatest elimination game performances of all time last night.

It was truly the first game of the series that was actually fun to watch. 

Sad ending to a bonkers series. Heat unfortunately need someone that can step up when Jimmy can't. Hope we find a way to bring that person in next season cause this team has legs, just missing that final piece. 

4 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Never thought I'd see Al Horford drop 26 in a Finals game in 2022.

"Never thought I'd see Al Horford do X" has been a reoccurring thought for me this postseason. 

• Haha 1