2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

15 hours ago, Pooker said:

Lebron forcing KD to choose between Rudy Gobert or James Harden for his last pick of the all star draft was great trolling and probably the greatest thing Lebron has done in his career. KD clearly had no interest in being there. 

The whole All-Star draft was great, it was crazy seeing LeBron being so amicable and having such a great time considering, you know, the Lakers. Durant's apathy towards it was a highlight too because Charles and Kenny were not going to let him get away with saying nothing. 

Unnecessary fact: Fred VanVleet became the first person to not to be drafted in a standard draft, but drafted in an All-Star draft.

8 hours ago, Chris2K said:

The only response I can possibly muster:

• Haha 1

On 10/02/2022 at 15:19, Pooker said:

Like everybody else has said, it's just too bad that Doc Rivers is your coach. Top 15 my ass.

Will be curious how Harden plays with Embiid. 

I agree- don't love Doc. Hopefully enough talent where it doesn't matter. 

If we falter I guarantee you D'antoni gets a shot

10 minutes ago, damhausen said:

I missed all of it, would've liked tuning in for the NBA75 celebration though.

Main highlight: Ray Allen walking past Kevin Garnett and not greeting him while greeting others, and KG trying his best to hold back his facial expressions and failing. 

21 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I would be surprised if Simmons ever played in Philly the rest of his career.

Every story from people in the Sixers bubble make it sound as if he's a very difficult person to work with. Herb Magee, Philly's own Shot Doctor, basically said Simmons never once bothered seeking his advice on how to improve his shooting.

The longer it drags out the longer he can absolutely never play in Philly. Once he gets the first game out of the way everything will start to smooth out. But he's evidently afraid of even that.