2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

Woj is reporting in about fifteen individual tweets that the Celtics have traded Dennis Scrhoder, Enes Kanter Freedom and Bruno Fernando to the Rockets for Daniel Theis, with Kanter Freedom already waived by them. There has to be more than that for the Celtics to give up Schroder.

6 minutes ago, VerBlue Christmas said:

Marvin Bagley to Detroit? Ok, I mean we suck so maybe he become a rotational guy, we definitely needed another big man. 

You kept Jerami Grant somehow, that's a plus.

Pretty happy the Jazz didn't make any other moves. We still have a great team, getting everybody healthy after the all star and heading into the playoffs is what is most important. NAW will be an interesting piece, plus having Paschall, Whiteside, and Gay coming off the bench means we should be better this year. I'm excited. 

3 minutes ago, damshow said:

Doc Rivers was just named one of the 15 greatest coaches of all time. Who are you to doubt the man who, as he makes sure to remind us, coached the 2008 Celtics?

It's truly amazing that he's been able to still get high profile coaching jobs after years of underachieving. He didn't win the Celtics that title. That was all KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo

54 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Woj is reporting in about fifteen individual tweets that the Celtics have traded Dennis Scrhoder, Enes Kanter Freedom and Bruno Fernando to the Rockets for Daniel Theis, with Kanter Freedom already waived by them. There has to be more than that for the Celtics to give up Schroder.

You kept Jerami Grant somehow, that's a plus.

I'm actually surprised by that, but maybe they see him as part of the future plans. I figured there might be another move but I don't think we want to just give him away.

I mean, I know Bagley hasn't lived up to being a #2 pick but we really didn't give much up. Its a low risk high reward move where we didn't give up any really important assets.

Great, great day as a sixers fan. And for my Sixer's futures. 

Keeping Maxey and Tisse and shipping Simmons off for Harden is *chefs kiss*

Going to Sixers @ Clippers w my best bud when he is in town got awesome seats excited to see Embiid and Harden on same court. 

How can you hate Troell Embiid? #RIPBOZO cya ben.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rocksta said:

Great, great day as a sixers fan. And for my Sixer's futures. 

Keeping Maxey and Tisse and shipping Simmons off for Harden is *chefs kiss*

Going to Sixers @ Clippers w my best bud when he is in town got awesome seats excited to see Embiid and Harden on same court. 

How can you hate Troell Embiid? #RIPBOZO cya ben.

Like everybody else has said, it's just too bad that Doc Rivers is your coach. Top 15 my ass.

Will be curious how Harden plays with Embiid. 

Lebron forcing KD to choose between Rudy Gobert or James Harden for his last pick of the all star draft was great trolling and probably the greatest thing Lebron has done in his career. KD clearly had no interest in being there. 

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

Like everybody else has said, it's just too bad that Doc Rivers is your coach. Top 15 my ass.

Will be curious how Harden plays with Embiid. 

Rivers is Top 15 for his career record, not just that one championship with a team built so that a blind crackhead could've led them to. Same reason Larry Brown is in on the list.

But it'll be a sad, sad day when he's inducted into the Hall of Fame.

The top 15 list is comical because they somehow forgot John Kundla existed. 5 championships should make you a total lock. Larry Brown is an okay inclusion because he got a lot out of some not good teams in his career. I always like that metric. Why I would've thought a guy like George Karl should make the list. Doc was just a laughable inclusion. Larry Brown, KC Jones, and Steve Kerr the questionable ones that I'm probably okay with. Especially Kerr, hard to argue with 3 titles.

34 minutes ago, damshow said:

The top 15 list is comical because they somehow forgot John Kundla existed. 5 championships should make you a total lock. Larry Brown is an okay inclusion because he got a lot out of some not good teams in his career. I always like that metric. Why I would've thought a guy like George Karl should make the list. Doc was just a laughable inclusion. Larry Brown, KC Jones, and Steve Kerr the questionable ones that I'm probably okay with. Especially Kerr, hard to argue with 3 titles.

Do you have a link to this list by chance?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-top-15-coaches-phil-jackson-red-auerbach-account-for-20-titles-steve-kerr-makes-cut-after-seven-seasons/

Steve Kerr and Doc Rivers I'm not too sure should be on the list. Don't know enough about KC Jones to have an opinion. The rest are pretty good choices.