NFL 2021

Lineker

36 minutes ago, damshow said:

Arizona legitimately might manage to miss the playoffs. They look mediocre without Hopkins. Other losses and depth issues clearly affecting them as well.

And speaking of teams who will miss the playoffs, time for the Ravens to get destroyed by Aaron Rodgers!

It cannot be put down to Hopkins. We won two games without him and without Kyler, and a bunch of others. Rodney Hudson was the big miss today.

But there were just problems all over. I don't even want to list them. My enthusiasm for this season has  gone from 100 to -50 in six days.

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Arizona legitimately might manage to miss the playoffs. They look mediocre without Hopkins. Other losses and depth issues clearly affecting them as well.

And speaking of teams who will miss the playoffs, time for the Ravens to get destroyed by Aaron Rodgers!

How dare you doubt Florida’s Gatorade high school football player of the year 2015 Tyler Huntley

So happy with our result. Feels like we'd been building up to something like this over the recent weeks. I do think we are a fair bit better than our record, and we're defo moving in the right direction. Great to see some of the lesser heralded players (like our #3 RB) showing that they have potential too. 

• Like 1

BRidgewater hit the ground hard and his neck bent at a weird angle.  Now the cart is out for him.  Looks scary as shit

• Sad 2

I always support going for 2 but the team has not been good with 2 pt conversions all year. 

The play calls for the conversions have been dreadful. This one was particularly bad, reducing everything down to 1 option.

Moot point though, Rodgers had more than enough time to get the team into FG range no matter what 

Eh, whatever. They lost to the Saints twice in '02 and twice in '20, but the Bucs still got the last laugh :shifty: .  It's not like they lost to the Lions. 

Man, that win was fun yesterday. I'm kinda nervous we play ourselves out of Hutchinson or Thibodaux but whatever. Guys gotta learn how to win, its gotta be tough to just constantly lose. 

Really love what I'm seeing from Amon Ra St. Brown. He's gonna be a good one. 

A strong finish to build toward next season is important. 

• Like 1