NFL 2021

Lineker

18 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

OK, I normally roll my eyes at car commercials but that Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sopranos ad was just the right amount of nostalgia.

They got David Chase to direct it, too.

honestly I'd probably watch a Mob Lawyer Meadow Soprano show.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, damhausen said:

That said, Stafford is good for 3-4 turnover worthy plays a game so if (and it's a big if) Cincy can capitalize on most of them it'll be a totally different ballgame.

Right on schedule, awful decision there

10 hours ago, S O I L said:

Want? Bengals.

Expect? Rams.

Same here.

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

This right here.  Rams defense line vs Bengals offensive line is not a fair fight on paper.

Burrow got sacked 9 times in one game, but still won. The Rams' D is tougher than the one he faced in that game. Its gonna get ugly before all is said and done.

Edited by GhostMachine

Mostly just waiting for Kendrick, tbh

California Love :w00t:

What the fuuuuuuuuuck 50 Cent, was he announced for this already and I missed it or

This is good. Some very weird audio stuff on some of these performances, it either sounds prerecorded or the mixing is very bad. But you can absolutely pander to me with mostly turn of the millennium rap, yes, for sure.

• Like 1

I have to admit I've spent a lot of this watching the Dr. Strange trailer three more times.

This is literally the clean version of Lose Yourself you would hear on Spotify. About three times Eminem has had the mic away from him whilst the song carries on. They are so petrified of the slightest hint of a naughty word.