NFL 2021

Lineker

As someone with no skin in the game I'd have much rather seen the Bengals win because it makes for a better story, imo. Oh well! 

• Like 1

Lot of people who watch one game a year very mad about the (bad) defensive holding call on that Rams drive. Not a lot of people mad about the likely worse non-call of offensive PI on the Tee Higgins TD. At least with the defensive holding there was the telltale sign of the hands on the WR and a ball slightly beyond his hands. Referees get that call wrong a fair amount.

Anybody upset about the other penalties on that sequence reaaallllyyy don't watch football haha. All clear as day.

• Like 3

Yes, correct, I don't. I also don't care and it's 100% one stupid shitty call made for the sake of ..  whatever justification there's going to be for it that led to a spiral of other flags that pretty clearly communicated "oh shit, we have to do something to, uh, make up for missing that call I guess?"

It's way more egregious than a missed face mask call, imo. It's dumb.