Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Was surprised that Joelinton started today given the drink driving arrest this week. Especially after Eddie Howe and his "being looked at by children so you need to set an example" speech after Klopp shouted at a ref

45 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Was surprised that Joelinton started today given the drink driving arrest this week. Especially after Eddie Howe and his "being looked at by children so you need to set an example" speech after Klopp shouted at a ref

I agree with you entirely, he shouldn't have started today. That "speech" though was just a pretty fair response to a direct question in a presser that Liverpool fans have really decided to take personally. He didn't even mention Klopp, and it was about his own conduct on the touchline.

• Like 1

Tottenham Hotspur have put out an appeal to the fan who kicked Arsenal keeper Aaron Ramsdale to hand himself in and receive a lifetime ban from the club.

So far 887 people have come forward and said it was them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4851028/the-var-review-unpacking-marcus-rashfords-offside-in-manchester-derby

It's a good one this week, the usual explaining of decisions without the stupidity of Mike Dean. I found point 4 quite interesting, and that's where the issue with the current law is. I honestly think just reverting back to a simple "interfering with play" is the obvious answer, players and fans understood it and I can't remember any particularly controversial ones bar the "line of sight" type ones we still get anyway.

Despite the fact that I'm going to this game, I half hope we lost just to get this fucking moron sacked. What should we be based on Ted, how many inspirational buzzwords you can throw into a press conference? Which team's manager does the best impression of a cheerleader? Just fuck off.

5 hours ago, Matt said:
Despite the fact that I'm going to this game, I half hope we lost just to get this fucking moron sacked. What should we be based on Ted, how many inspirational buzzwords you can throw into a press conference? Which team's manager does the best impression of a cheerleader? Just fuck off.

Also this wonderful bit of insight "They had 0.0 expected goals in the second half, and we were on top of the match." - Yeah cause we'd already scored 2 in the first half 😂

He's a plum for sure. Cardiff will get murdered tomorrow though. In a rough state off-the-field atm.

The cut to Guardiola after Kulusevski's goal is one of the funniest things I've seen all week. At this point he must get traumatic flashbacks every time this happens.

• Like 1