Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

It's not an offence because the referee decided it wasn't an offence, therefore it's the correct decision.

I've yet to see one person explain to me how it's not an offence, Rashford actively chases the ball, is on top of the ball, he slows down as though he's about to do something with the ball. If it wasn't for Rashford doing that, one of the city defenders or Ederson deals with that before Fernandes is near the ball. How the fuck is he not interfering with play? If the logic is simply that he doesn't touch the ball then by that logic you can just have someone stand in front of the keeper going "not touching, can't get mad" for 90 minutes.

• Like 1

I think...think...justice was served in that Mitrovic 'miss'. I do think Trippier fouled Reid, but I also am not entirely sure why Pereira going down in the box wasn't considered a dive (and admittedly would have been a red card due to two yellows).

I know I've whinged about this a lot this season, but the referees positioning was fucking woeful again today. Tackled Joelinton at one point, and in the first half just stood directly in Almiron's path not only blocking a decent chance for a pass and break but also forcing him to run around him. Has there been some new directive to be right in the middle of play? So pleased when Bruno took one out on Tuesday night, it'd been coming all season.

Anyway, cracking result. Fulham looked good first half but we took control and just pushed on. Thought it wasn't going to happen but some nice attacking intent from Howe with the subs.

Thought Fulham were hard done by with the injury time, I'd have been fuming had we not just scored. Between the pen being taken and the foul there was about 5 minutes of dead time, there were a couple of injuries, loads of subs and loads of time wasting, but only 5 added on. Surely the clock should go back to when a VAR incident occurs?

• Like 1

Still haven't played any big teams yet!

I'm not going to get ahead of myself, we're doing fantastic but a few injuries could derail everything. Barring a huge drop-off it's got to be seen as a great season whatever happens from here.

• Like 1

And we literally drew with them a week ago...

Anyway, this is obviously terrible and he should get a lengthy ban, but it's also pretty funny and I think it might be former WWE sooperstar Flash Morgan Webster?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Colly said:

And we literally drew with them a week ago...

Anyway, this is obviously terrible and he should get a lengthy ban, but it's also pretty funny and I think it might be former WWE sooperstar Flash Morgan Webster?

That video is just a series of people acting like dickheads.