Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Haaland has twice as many PL goals this year as the entire Wolves squad does.

Also had his 4th hat trick today, in only his 19th PL match. Hard to really overstate how incredible what he's doing is, even on a club with the coffers of Man City. None of the big club greats before him have come close to what he's done in his first season in England.

Martin Tyler really needs to retire. He sounds so bored when Arsenal's winner goes in and he's like that for virtually every game. 

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

That's quite the win for Arsenal. 5 points with a match in hand - we're firmly in the "it's their title to lose" territory now.

Biggest thing is the first game against City. I feel that's gonna tilt the favour for whoever wins that game cause that'll be a big momentum swing. We've not seen Arsenal this season have that how will they bounce back moment (which is a testament to how well they've done this season) City are capable of building up stupid runs of form so I'd never rule them out. 

16 minutes ago, Pogue Mahone said:

He was never the right person for the job. I’d have been fuming if I was an Everton fan when was announced.

They weren’t in a position to be giving a relative newbie a test run at being a Prem manager. 

And the media will now push for Rooney to get the job despite not doing that great a job in his first season at DC United.

I'd give it to Lucien Favre.

Fuck, that'll be Everton getting out of the shit. Meanwhile we'll wait until we've been schooled by Steve Cooper, Boreham Wood have knocked us out of the cup and we've had our arsed handed to us by scum twice in a week before we think about getting shut of Ted.