Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

liverpool struggling against teams they should beat feels a lot more like the liverpool i grew up watching than the one that won all the time it feels slightly more normal :shifty:

• Haha 1

having lived through a period when Liverpool had Paul Konchesky and Charlie Adam knocking around I'm relatively not bothered by the lads who were geniune quadtruple contenders less than a year ago being a bit wrecked this season

2 minutes ago, Hobo said:

having lived through a period when Liverpool had Paul Konchesky and Charlie Adam knocking around I'm relatively not bothered by the lads who were geniune quadtruple contenders less than a year ago being a bit wrecked this season

Wouldn't mind if we looked like we knew what we were doing on the pitch like and were playing decent football and just not getting the results. I tried to block Woy's period out of memory 

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

On the up side for Liverpool fans, your abject defeat has put Everton back in the relegation zone.

Until we beat you next week? :P

If you don't beat us then that says something about the state of Everton more than us... 

44 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Wouldn't mind if we looked like we knew what we were doing on the pitch like and were playing decent football and just not getting the results. I tried to block Woy's period out of memory 

its not fun to watch. It's such a weird season where a load of things have just crashed together all at once.

Still, I feel like there's a great squad in there. I feel bad for Gakpo and Nunez, the latter especially really because he's actually kinda great but also raw and young.

There is a great manager and would like to think they'll turn it around. It's not going to be as fun as previous seasons but whatever. That happens.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

That was closer than it had to be. Silly red from Casemiro will see him miss the next 3.

Yeah but 2 of them are against us so I wouldn't worry.

Proper glad we aren't in a relegation battle, with our comfortable 3 goal cushion 🙂

So far in the build up to this game, they've talked about Man City, Harry Kane and now they've got Neville, Carragher, Kelly Dalgleish and COVID Karen fucking about in London for some reason.

Sky TV is fucking shit. 

Once again leaving one of the opposition's biggest goal threats unmarked from a set piece. Still, looking forward to the next hour of trying to play through the middle before making 3 like for like changes in the last 15 minutes.