Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

12 hours ago, Matt said:

Tyler Adams from 25 yards, Gnonto with a late second after dribbling from inside our own half. Saw it in a dream, nailed on I reckon.

Sunday's results TBC but I reckon we'll probably win that too, minimum 5-0 tbf tbh imo

Now, where did I leave my meds?

Might have got this wrong way around tbf, looking forward to Adams going full Maradona 

51 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

He really has been a spectacular signing for Leeds. The legend of Jesse Marsch lives on through Gnoto!

Obviously hindsight is a wonderful thing but it is surprising that we got him so cheap. For a young player to be making the Italian national team out of the Swiss league and avaiblile for less than 5m, you'd think more people would have been in for him.

Going well so far to be 1-0 up at half time. A few worrying injuries and Man U have got much more into it as the half has gone on but getting an early goal like that seems to have really lifted the spirits at an important time. 

Edit: Maybe Matt meant Summerville from a 25 degree angle...

On the one hand it's disappointing to drop 2 points from a winning position like that and obviously just the other day I was highlighting the kind of 'it's a good performance but...' type platitudes that have surrounded us for a while but that felt like a more positive game and result all round. I think anyone would have been happy to come away with a point, especially given the form Man U have been in at home, so hopefully we can get a win on Sunday.

I mean, I'll take that. We looked a lot better, sloppy passes aside but whoever takes us over needs to train us how to defend crosses

No way we go down if that's a sign of how we can play without penisball though

41 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

What I like about this team atm is that they don't give up, this time last year Leeds would have took all 3 points as the team would have gave up

I mean this time last year you'd have been playing against half a team of under 23s so there's fuck all chance we'd have been 2 up😂

You do look a lot better under Ten Haag though, begrudgingly

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

It is thanks to Jesse Marsch building the foundations and leaving Leeds in such a strong place that they have been able to achieve this result. What a guy,

If I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Not sure why Koch decided to be a statue there.

Yeah, he looked incredibly stiff at the crucial moment.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Everton to beat Liverpool on Monday is 5/1, which feels like free money.

0-0 written all over it. 

• Like 1