Premier League 2023/24

Lineker

We scored twice from open play! 

Trent's freekick was lovely, a goal for Gravenberch and Jota scored a Jota goal. Goal to concede was us being sloppy again. Big win against a tough team 

If City and Arsenal could drop points next week so Liverpool can just only have to win out that would be great.

Still no idea who the next manager will be.  Amorim seemed likely.  I worry Jose was there to take an interview, haha.

Anything Limmy will always get a reaction from me.

Clattenburg heard what Neville said after our game and went all scorched earth. 

These decisions aren't even in the top 5 of big fuck ups by officials this season, this is so embarrassing.

Clubs should not be allowed to hire their own referees to essentially whinge about decisions. It's farcical, and entirely down to the way elite football has embraced VAR and its many, many flaws.

• Like 4

Of course, in a few months, Forest will be tweeting in support of the next FA Respect week highlighting the ongoing abuse of officials at all levels of the game. When they've just accused an official of at best, unprofessional bias, and at worst, open corruption.

I just can't figure out why they think that having their employee double down on their already ill advised tweet is a good idea. If the league don't massively punish them I'd be stunned, and they deserve it.

The best line is "if I was head of the referees organisation" which he now absolutely will never be.

Now seen them. First two aren't pens, third one I'd love to hear the audio as the ref clearly thinks Young gets the ball, the VAR should surely disagree. That one's a pen, and at very least needed review. Doesn't change any of the above though.

Edited by Colly
  • Like 1

Didn't the owner of Forest go on a ref tangent in Greece saying they hated Olympiakos before? If so least he's consistent. 

I don't think the decisions against Forest or the notable ones are ones that are by any means highly controversial. The handball I've seen given and other times not.

25 minutes ago, FestiveJack said:

Do you ever see a bit of news that just makes you tilt your head like a confused dog?

Surely this is only worth pursuing if De Zerbi gets poached by a bigger club first?

1 hour ago, FestiveJack said:

Do you ever see a bit of news that just makes you tilt your head like a confused dog?

Is this news? Who is Ross A ftbl, with his engagement level of 1 repost in nearly two hours?