The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Woah! So I just started the second mission and

That distillerly that Ruki poisoned and I didn't? We could have severely different playthroughs. I'm getting dropped off at the same spot.. and he mentioned the boys possibly being able to help me, not to mention that the plant is where a lot of people get anti-plague medication.

There's not usually too much lead in to it, maybe a week or two. www.majornelson.com highlights the deal of the weeks, usually for the next two weeks or so, plus any special sales like publisher sales etc.

That or it'll all get reposted on sites like Joystiq, XBLA Fans, Play XBLA etc etc.

But there's no real way of knowing when a specific thing is going on sale. Just wait and hope.

I am really enjoying Happy Wars! I am getting pretty good at being a mage, and leveled up my staff to level 5! Still no idea how to get buffs onto items (when I try, it only lists one item!). I went one game with 10 kills and 1 death (The 10 kills were in a row!)

Good fun! Especially for free.

I got into a game where someone didn't know how to use the tag thing so got all bots on his side. I ended up with like 20 kils in a row or something, thanks in no small part to a meteor shower.

Only upgraded my stuff to level 2, if anything. I always seems to spend my stars on the spinner and I'm wary to upgrade stuff since I just seem to get better stuff anyway.

On the buff front, I'd guess you'd need one with multiple slots for buffs and some spare items you're willing to sacrifice that have buffs you want.

I got into a game where someone didn't know how to use the tag thing so got all bots on his side. I ended up with like 20 kils in a row or something, thanks in no small part to a meteor shower.

Only upgraded my stuff to level 2, if anything. I always seems to spend my stars on the spinner and I'm wary to upgrade stuff since I just seem to get better stuff anyway.

On the buff front, I'd guess you'd need one with multiple slots for buffs and some spare items you're willing to sacrifice that have buffs you want.

I've yet to get metor storm, such an amazing attack! My favorite mage one is likely the tornado. The best Warrior? Iron Phalanx. You just march in with your group and destroy everyone!

I don't really know how to use the tag thing :shifty:

And I do have a ton of items that have buffs that I am willing to sacrifice, but they don't show up. Which is weird.