The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It's got 9 missions. It sounds like it's going to be a Spider-Man 2 style sandbox game, where you have a whole world to explore, but not much to do besides the missions.

I'm not saying it won't be cool, and I'm not saying it won't be fun. I'm saying that for me, it doesn't have enough in it to merit buying it at the full $60. Seems like it's going to be a lot like Bioshock, in the sense that it's a great game, but there's not much besides the main story, and you regret paying $60 after beating it in 10 days.

I took about two months to finish Bioshock, it was worth every penny to me. I imagine it'll be same with Dishonored, do a mission or two, play one of the other 8 million games I have to play this season, pick it back up in a day or two, rinse, repeat.

Either that or I'll get distracted learning to play Tarot games with the free pre-order deck.

I'm still on the first mission - I've spent over an hour now just wandering around the first area and searching about.

I'm taking a chaotic good approach to the game - anyone who shows the want to actively murder someone else, I'll take out. The exception being the guards who I spare due to their likely family man nature. I have spotted an instance of the guards being bastards to civilians though, and have broken that.

I'm still on the first mission - I've spent over an hour now just wandering around the first area and searching about.

I'm taking a chaotic good approach to the game - anyone who shows the want to actively murder someone else, I'll take out. The exception being the guards who I spare due to their likely family man nature. I have spotted an instance of the guards being bastards to civilians though, and have broken that.

I am trying to be as good as possible..I don't wanna murder!

...did the first mission, 28 kills >_<

I am trying to be as good as possible..I don't wanna murder!

...did the first mission, 28 kills >_<

>_<

I took out the thugs who were trying to extort the old man, and I took out Granny Rags because.. well.. she's crazy and wanted me to mass murder an entire street. When she died she exploded into rats though.. which was.. odd.

I saved the old man, too. But no idea where he lives, I wanna buy stuff from him! And I did what Granny wanted because

The gang are bad people! And she was gonna give me a ruin

Also, how do you craft in the game? I got a prompt for the tutorial, but didn't hit the back button...and I can't seem to find it.

The old man doesn't really live anywhere - if you go out the door where you saved him and turn.. right I believe, keep an eye to the left. There's a set of steps and he stands at the top. He sells some blueprints, but nothing too amazingly spectacular. Jacks up the prices huge too but if you need something in the middle of a mission.. I guess you need something in the middle of the mission. He's basically between where you saved him and where the entrance to the gang place is.