The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

http://www.videogame..._live_sale.html

Sales!

I know our history with side scrolling beat em ups is sketchy but Simpsons Arcade, 400!

Might pick up the L.A Noire pass too for when I eventually get that.

Ooh, Stacking is only 300.

Geometry Wars is fucking awesome, I can play Pacifism for literally hours on end.

Kinda pissed as I just bought the Porsche expansion for Forza about a week ago and still haven't bought a damn car from it. I

'll grab the LA Noire pass for sure since I think I can get the game for 1.97 at The Source, got SSF4, L4D2 and Halo 3 that way if not I'll just grab it out of the bargain bin at EB next door.

Simpsons Arcade is fucking awesome and I'll probably give it a go for the hell of it, got it for free earlier this year with PSPlus but I haven;t dusted off the PS3 in months.

Sonic 4 Ep 1 and 2 for 1000 points? Um, fuck and yes.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/sonic_4_episode_ii/news/sonic_4_ep_2_alan_wakes_american_nightmare_sine_mora_and_more_in_huge_xbox_live_sale.html

Sales!

I know our history with side scrolling beat em ups is sketchy but Simpsons Arcade, 400!

Might pick up the L.A Noire pass too for when I eventually get that.

Ooh, Stacking is only 300.

I will totally buy that and play it once! :w00t:

Well, I'm in for Gears at 9 but I only need the one with Lambent Zerker on a boss wave as 5 of the same guy. Then someone might be taking my place as they go for the rest they have planned so theoretically I could be in and out quickly.

BTW, I have the Silverback that shoots rockets now if you/Niner/any one else wants that one.