The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I have a deposit down on it because I decided for some bizarre reason I really need a Tarot card deck.

I don't why I have such a hard-on for card-sets. I'm going way out of my way and spending more than I planned to get the Borderlands Top Trumps. I also have a set of Hannah Montana Top Trumps(long running joke at work >_>) and tons of NFL trading cards from 1992. And about 400 Francis Benali Sunderland swaps.

I didn't think it important enough since everyone got their fix on the PC already. That and at the £1.50 it can be had for in the sales, it'll be infinitely better value than the 1200 points it'll probably be released at.

I had my fingers crossed that it would retain some elements of Fire Pro in the very least.

You should have at least downloaded the trial version, that way, like me all you would have lost is five minutes of your life.