The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

As far as I can tell for the tag thing, you can just use one of the words they have listed or put your own in and it will search for people who also use that word so a good way to get into a game with friends.

But in the game I played, the guy had used 'Beef' so it was him and 15 bots vs the entirely human blue team.

Internet Explorer, mostly, with some minor jiggering of the dash and giving Facebook/Twitter apps the boot.

That and rolling out Smartglass which kicks off on Friday with support for stuff like Forza Horizon, Halo Waypoint and Dance Central 3.

Speaking of Forza, anyone getting that? Baddar, I'm looking in your direction...

Yeah, should be interesting to try out, though I'm not entirely sure what the availibility will be on day 1. I keep seeing that apps for different devices will be coming over the next few weeks so...

EDIT:

The Xbox 360 app, which turns devices into secondary screens for the console, will be available for Windows 8 phones at launch on October 29. SmartGlass is expected to arrive on iOS and Android in 2013.

Boo.

So Worms Revolution came out. We need to upgrade when it goes on sale. Customization options sound great, as do the new classes.

There are classes? Nice.

Why don't we just get it on Steam? I figure the game would be easier with a keyboard, plus the online might be better?

Yeah, should be interesting to try out, though I'm not entirely sure what the availibility will be on day 1. I keep seeing that apps for different devices will be coming over the next few weeks so...

EDIT:

The Xbox 360 app, which turns devices into secondary screens for the console, will be available for Windows 8 phones at launch on October 29. SmartGlass is expected to arrive on iOS and Android in 2013.

Boo.

Well that's shit.

Internet Explorer, mostly, with some minor jiggering of the dash and giving Facebook/Twitter apps the boot.

That and rolling out Smartglass which kicks off on Friday with support for stuff like Forza Horizon, Halo Waypoint and Dance Central 3.

Speaking of Forza, anyone getting that? Baddar, I'm looking in your direction...

Getting it, but I don't have gold right now.