The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It is but one of the Argos games (along with Borderlands 2 and Halo 4) I ordered when they were mistakenly listed for £18. Figured I'd give it a weekend or so of play before I sold it on for a small profit. I have Forza 2 actually which has been the subject of some on and off play over the years.

C'mon, you can join me and Dan and we can run you off the road drive places and stuff!

Didn't have you down as a Forza type. Especially with Burnout Paradise 2 out so soon!

Burnout Paradise 2 is a thing? Holy shit!

I think he means NFS: Most Wanted. It's basically Paradise 2.

Edited by A Member Of The Dominion

So I was stupid and bought the original Skylanders game because everything went on discount. Then I bought some expansion packs. Played it for a bit - it's fairly fun, and swapping out characters is rather amusing, but I doubt I'll ever get fully immersed, such as using the special codes that come with the character pieces and what not.

Glad I still have card sleeves from when I used to play Magic: The Gathering, though.