The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

My issue with Rock ~Band Blitz wasn't the song list, as I've got fucktons of DLC. The note tracks just seem uninspired. I guess it's a limitation of having just two notes for each instrument, but it's just a lot of alternating, feels disconnected to the music. It doesn't even have that sort of Audiosurf appeal.

I've figured the reason that I love RBB is bascially because, ever since I was little I've had an obsession with air drumming rhythms.. and it doesn't just apply to drum tracks in songs. Anything that's rhythmic and repetitive I will absent mindedly pound out on my legs and what not. Since the game only deals with going back and forth, it simulates the feeling almost perfect for me and just feels kind of.. natural.

Anyone up for some l4d2 tonight?

No. I have been let down too often. :(

Edit - David, try this:

For contact UK Xbox 360 support use 0844 545 81 43

Open Times

Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 10:00pm

Saturday – 9:00am to 8:00pm

Sunday – 9:00am to 5:00pm

Only need the number to phone about them actually sending me an email with the service label so I can send it off to get repaired. The email should have came by now

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/sonic_4_episode_ii/news/sonic_4_ep_2_alan_wakes_american_nightmare_sine_mora_and_more_in_huge_xbox_live_sale.html

Sales!

I know our history with side scrolling beat em ups is sketchy but Simpsons Arcade, 400!

Might pick up the L.A Noire pass too for when I eventually get that.

Ooh, Stacking is only 300.