The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I feel like playing something online with people. Anyone up for it tonight? I've got ME3, Gears of War (all three), Assassin's Creed (Revelations and Brotherhood), Black Ops and MW3, Left 4 Dead (both), Borderlands, original Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Worms (think that's online?), Turtles In Time and TNMT 1989 Arcade, Castle Crashers (only played briefly once) if anyone fancies a game around 9/10ish GMT until the start of RAW?

I feel like playing something online with people. Anyone up for it tonight? I've got ME3, Gears of War (all three), Assassin's Creed (Revelations and Brotherhood), Black Ops and MW3, Left 4 Dead (both), Borderlands, original Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Worms (think that's online?), Turtles In Time and TNMT 1989 Arcade, Castle Crashers (only played briefly once) if anyone fancies a game around 9/10ish GMT until the start of RAW?

Oh, this is the end! :@

Oh, this is the end! :@

I thought this might tide you over :shifty: