The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yea, I think so. Wouldn't have a problem with playing it with people on here when the time comes.

Not fully explored the full mechanisms of their micro transactions, there seems to be something where you can spend virtual currency for a buff after you respawn but you can earn that from playing. I dunno if you'll be able to buy it. There seems to be stuff that'll keep you coming back though with item drops ala TF2, a gambiling system to get items, upgrading items etc etc etc.

They reopened the dashboard beta the other week BTW if anyone's fussed about getting in.Almost certain there's no downsides unlike the time party chat was split between people on the normal and beta dashes.

I plan on getting it on the 18th when I pick up my SF25 boxset depending how my wallet is doing that day , if not I'll wait a month or so and hope somebody doesn't pick up their loot chest and I can get what I was a day late on preordering, which is my fault since I prefer to pay in full just so I can walk in and out.

Speaking of which, putting my preorder in for the Care Package Edition for Black Ops 2 for pretty much, because fuck you thats why. Buddy of mine takes CoD way to seriously and I really want to see the look on his face when he sees me with it.

And I get some cool boxes to store my stuff in.