NBA 2012-13 Thread

Atlanta matches the Teague offer sheet.

Sucks for Teague because he apparently didn't want Atlanta to match so he could play for Drew again. Not sure what the Bucks should do at this point because signing Jennings long-term seems like a mistake.

I suspect this is all so they can trade Teague for Jennings. Atlanta better hope Milwaukee doesn't completely shaft them, because it'd suck to have a moody point guard as your offensive leader...right, Boston?

Sucks for Teague because he apparently didn't want Atlanta to match so he could play for Drew again. Not sure what the Bucks should do at this point because signing Jennings long-term seems like a mistake.

I suspect this is all so they can trade Teague for Jennings. Atlanta better hope Milwaukee doesn't completely shaft them, because it'd suck to have a moody point guard as your offensive leader...right, Boston?

I know you're all about change and all but Brandon Jennings is not the change you want. He's like a 100 lb. version of JR Smith.

Ok so honest question here. Who do you guys have being worse than the Sixers?

Philadelphia 76ers

PG - Michael Carter-Williams

SG - Evan Turner/Jason Richarson/Justin Holiday

SF - Thaddeus Young/Arsalan Kazemi/Rodney Williams

PF - Arnett Moultrie/Lavoy Allen/Royce White

C - Spencer Hawes/Kwame Brown/Nerlens Noel

The Lakers. Kobe, if he ever gets close to being what he was the last few years, probably won't do it this year. I expect Pau to be traded at the deadline, he'll have some value, and besides that, all they have is an old Steve Nash and Nick Young. I fully expect to win the lottery this season >_>

LA will get a high pick in the lottery if they qualify and so will Boston. I used to try to give the lottery benefit of doubt, but Chicago pulling the hometown kid D-Rose with a 1% chance sealed it for me. That and watching the Grizzlies miss out on the number one pick year after year as one of the worst teams in the league. Hell, the one time we got #2 we ended up with Hasheem fucking Thabeet. Seriously, anyone with a brain knew that he was going to be a huge bust. The fact that they were debating between Thabeet and Steph Curry just makes it that much worse.That falls more on ownership, though.

I know you're all about change and all but Brandon Jennings is not the change you want. He's like a 100 lb. version of JR Smith.

Oh, I agree, but Atlanta loves their shooters.

Basketball players, too.

I like Brandon Jennings and all, but he seems to be the poor man's Allen Iverson. If he's your top scoring guy, you aren't getting past round 1. Unless he develops some consistency.

PERFECT for the Hawks!

Edit: ...who have just signed Elton Brand to a one year deal. The roster this year will be five centers, five guards, two forwards. I hope Paul Milsap likes to play basketball. A lot of basketball.

• Like 1

Mike Miller got the amnesty treatment in Miami, and I really wouldn't mind him returning to Memphis should he clear waivers. He's injury prone sure, but the team is in dire need of someone who can shoot a three with regularity.

Mike Miller got the amnesty treatment in Miami, and I really wouldn't mind him returning to Memphis should he clear waivers. He's injury prone sure, but the team is in dire need of someone who can shoot with regularity.

Fixed. <_<

He's hoping he takes the minimum and signs with the Lakers! He could fit really well with the MDA system, actually.

• Like 1

Mike Miller got the amnesty treatment in Miami, and I really wouldn't mind him returning to Memphis should he clear waivers. He's injury prone sure, but the team is in dire need of someone who can shoot with regularity.

Fixed. <_<

Fair enough. :lol:

l love Zach, but his play has been declining for a while now. In my opinion, Marc Gasol has the potential to be the best scorer on the team. Dude is excellent from mid-range by big man's standards, but he passes the ball way too much. It was unbelievable how many times he passed up an open shot he's capable of making in the WCF.

Jerryd Bayless and even Mike Conley can go on scoring runs as well but neither of them are good shooters. The worst part is that they've done nothing to address the need for shooting this offseason, which is why I'm now desperate enough to be excited about the possiblity of Mike Miller coming back.

Edited by HeadCheese