NBA 2012-13 Thread

To continue on the Bargnani stuff, I do think he will give more than no fucks coming season now that he is with the Knicks.

Last season was just appalling and it was obvious that he gave no fucks at all to play for the Raptors and wanted to be out of there as soon as possible. Now he got his wish and he is on a playoff bound team and that alone should give him a lot more motivation to give it more than 10% like he did last year.

And adding less pressure in New York because he gets to play behind Stoudamire and Chandler, he can focus on doing his thing off the bench and be a useful deep threat that can stretch out defenses just by standing around.
He will never be a franchise guy, but I am sure he will be an efficient asset for the Knicks, or completely flop entirely and make this his last team in the NBA. One or the other.

Rip can go back to Detroit. Billups is back, and Rasheed is coaching on the staff now. They just gotta get Tayshaun back from Memphis and talk Ben Wallace into coming out of retirement. :w00t:

You can see that Tayshaun Prince is the worst when a Memphis fan doesn't want him :shifty:

• Like 1

Glad to have Billups back, I had been hoping they'd make a pitch for him. He's definitely not the same Mr. Big Shot, but he's a calming veteran influence the team needs, and I think he can still contribute a bit if he can still run the point and knock down some three pointers. I still expect a trade to be coming, if nothing else but to trim the roster a bit. I'm honestly expecting the Pistons to compete for a playoff spot. Definitely excited to see how well Drummond does this year, dude could be a beast.

Speaking of Meta World Peace, he wants to play in China.

Rip can go back to Detroit. Billups is back, and Rasheed is coaching on the staff now. They just gotta get Tayshaun back from Memphis and talk Ben Wallace into coming out of retirement. :w00t:

You can see that Tayshaun Prince is the worst when a Memphis fan doesn't want him :shifty:

Although the trade was positive in hindsight, Tayshaun is way too passive with the ball. If he would just be more of aggressive shooter, everything would be fine. His contract is also too much for his performance, although I still like him at the end of the day. I kind of wish Calderon would have come over instead of being dealt to Toronto.

Edited by HeadCheese

Ok so honest question here. Who do you guys have being worse than the Sixers?

Philadelphia 76ers
PG - Michael Carter-Williams
SG - Evan Turner/Jason Richarson/Justin Holiday
SF - Thaddeus Young/Arsalan Kazemi/Rodney Williams
PF - Arnett Moultrie/Lavoy Allen/Royce White
C - Spencer Hawes/Kwame Brown/Nerlens Noel

• Like 1

Mavs get Monta Ellis for $25 mill over 3 years... Kinda figure I would have been expecting if I was him...

Was made after the Devin Harris signing fell through due to injury, dislocated toe or something...

woo. :mellow:

• Like 1