NBA 2012-13 Thread

Which makes no sense to me, considering who they have on their roster. Fuck guards, I guess?

Makes perfect sense to me.

Oh yeah, definitely. He's still young enough that there's an outside shot that he may be able to overcome this stuff (probably not) so it would make sense to hedge their bets.

It's weird to see the Warriors and Clippers making smart decisions for an extend period of time.

Toney Douglas and Jermaine O'Neal both signed with the Warriors, further increasing their amount of depth.

Which makes no sense to me, considering who they have on their roster. Fuck guards, I guess?

Makes perfect sense to me.

Oh yeah, definitely. He's still young enough that there's an outside shot that he may be able to overcome this stuff (probably not) so it would make sense to hedge their bets.

Hate the Sixers, but have no choice but to follow them at least a little since I live here. But he seemed like he didn't even want to get better. I think if he wanted it, he'd overcome it. But he doesn't, so he won't.

He's good defensive depth. If they were going to rely on him to be anything more than a veteran to come off the bench for a couple of decent minutes than it wouldn't be but there's no way he sees significant minutes so it's not a bad move. Plus it's merely a stop-gap until Ezeli gets healthy again anyways.

Bynum signed with the Cavaliers. Heard the Mavericks will next pursue get turned down by Samuel Dalembert.

EDIT: Just saw Marc Stein say that neither Dallas nor Atlanta ever formally offered Bynum a contract. Guess he didn't impress anyone.

Whew.

Monta Ellis fires his agent, still considering the Hawks. Would pay him about the same as what Teague or Jennings would command, but no more. Would be interesting to see Atlanta steal the Bucks' backcourt by trading for Jennings and getting Ellis...in a slightly car-crash kind of way.