2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Jags are still in the Petty for Teddy race. :pervert:

Bryce Petty?

I hear he's actually playing really well. I wonder what round they think he's worth a look in. Could be one of those back ups who eventually gets a shot and plays well.

System QB I'd imagine. I still love him from NCAA a couple of years back when RG3 went down injured so I threw him in over Franklin (I think it was). Guy was great for me.

The NFL is planning to flex more games in 2014 according to Schefter.

Sunday night's Kansas City Chiefs-Denver Broncos game was flexed into prime time, despite the fact that CBS initially protected it. Get ready for far more flexing of games on Sundays next season.
The league is creating a new weekly system of cross flexing, in which it can take an early game on FOX and flex it into the late-afternoon slot on CBS so more of the country can see it, or vice versa with FOX or CBS getting a late-afternoon game that had been scheduled for an early start in return.
It's all designed to bring maximum exposure to the best possible matchups, according to league sources.
Final details are still being configured, but change is coming. The league first unveiled its flexing system in 2006.

HC, you might want to check our match up :shifty:

I'm playing Cooper in Ron Dayne League. I still do my lineups and what not, but I stopped worrying about Cutthroat a long time ago. :lol: