Football Manager 2014

Dan

Yeah they're a set pattern. You'll get pitched the club's expectation, transfer budget, salary budget etc. and be given the option to say "fine by me", "actually I think I can do better and/or with less money", or "no I would need more money to achieve this" (otherwise known as the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" option). You also get the option to pick any additional philosophies you'd like the board to judge you on...though God knows why you would.

Yeah they're a set pattern. You'll get pitched the club's expectation, transfer budget, salary budget etc. and be given the option to say "fine by me", "actually I think I can do better and/or with less money", or "no I would need more money to achieve this" (otherwise known as the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" option). You also get the option to pick any additional philosophies you'd like the board to judge you on...though God knows why you would.

In my second interview I mentioned that I wanted to be allowed to bring in young players for the first team as a philosophy. I think they can be used to project yourself above close competition if you pick a philosophy that the board aligns with.

Or you're a cheating pirate fuck...

That'll be it. Only pirated to see if it would work on my pc, as I didn't wanna buy it and then not be able to play. At least it runs ok, can buy it now.

My first game at Stade Rennais FC: We opened the scoring after six minutes, but they scored six seconds into 1 minute of extra time. They went down to 10 men, and then almost immediately took the lead after, which was annoying.

Then they went down to nine men. Two minutes later we equalised.

And then we scored :w00t: And then we scored :w00t: :w00t: and then we scored :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Football's REALLY easy 11-vs-9. 5-2!