2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

ANALYSIS: Aaron Donald has two first names and not two first names you want to have in succession. I don't like that pick.

• Like 2

I'll say this as an unhealthily obsessed Notre Dame fan: whoever get Zach Martin is going to be getting a very intelligent, on-field leader. His talent isn't out-of-this-world, but he uses brain and knows how to do what he needs to do get the job done.

I thought I saw one of the mocks say that he's on route to be drafted by Dallas...which i'm hoping for

I'll say this as an unhealthily obsessed Notre Dame fan: whoever get Zach Martin is going to be getting a very intelligent, on-field leader. His talent isn't out-of-this-world, but he uses brain and knows how to do what he needs to do get the job done.

I thought I saw one of the mocks say that he's on route to be drafted by Dallas...which i'm hoping for

I'm applying my "Anyone but Philly" tag to him, Nix, and Tuitt. Nothing worse than seeing my favorite guys go to a team I loathe.

• Like 1

Dee Ford in the second and I'd be happy, but I'll see who falls out the first before I root for anyone to fall to the Jags.

Fuller is a good pick. Very good pick.

Edited by Dan

ANALYSIS: Kyle Fuller is the star of the new CW show coming this fall, Mysterious Eyes. He broods gracefully. Not sure if that makes him a good fit for Chicago.

• Like 3

ANALYSIS: Ryan Shazier is really trying to get the nickname "The Shazzler" to stick and nobody's really going with it. He does Usher at karaoke.