2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

Yeah, there's really no way a QB getting paid now is "overpaid" because these contracts are gonna be dwarfed in a couple of years when the salary cap goes up a bunch.

And I understand the reluctance some people would have paying Kaepernick that much but I also think he's had some unfair expectations set for him that were almost impossible to live up to. It doesn't help that beyond Boldin, nobody stepped up at all as a receiver last year while Crabtree was hurt.

• Like 1

NFL flips the bird to LL by naming this year's final game Super Bowl 50, thereby denying us Super BowLL...

And as to give advertisers a whopping 20 months in advance to know the name of the game...

• Like 1

NFL flips the bird to LL by naming this year's final game Super Bowl 50, thereby denying us Super BowLL...

2016, the worst year in football? Possibly.

2016, the worst year in football? Possibly.

Well at the rate Goodell and co. are going...

Wow. Dude got overpayed. I know we say that about every QB these days, but I wouldn't pay a QB that runs as much as him 21mil a year in a salary cap league.

EDIT: To be fair, I also don't think he's really that good, either, so there's that.

When your QB goes to the Superbowl one year and the Conference Final the next, let me know >_>

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME! DO NOT TRUST THAT MAN.

Guys, I will PM everyone who was in last year asking if they want back in and then I'll look at adding new people. It's how we do sign-ups, if necessary a 3rd league can form if someone steps up to run it and there are enough people interested.

• Like 6