E3 2014 thread

Microsoft just set the bar pretty fucking high for actual presentations, and pretty fucking low for hilarious cringey moments. I know which one EA is probably going to jump over!

• Like 3

Yeah, good show and with no real room for any 'OMG FUCKING KINECT?!' or 'WHERE ARE THE GAMZ!?' arguments.

Feel like, despite the positive reaction from some people here, Crackdown might not be as well loved in general so I'm not sure how good a 'go home' moment that was. Maybe the Conker reveal might have worked? That's a cult character that a lot of people have been clamouring for and is an exclusive, even if it is tucked away in Project Spark in a way we're not even sure about.

Ooh, sequel to Lara Croft: Guardians of Light on Gametrailers right now. 4 person co-op, up from 2. GoL was a fun, co-op experience so it's nice to see it get another outing.

I loved me some Crackdown. Everyone shit on 2 but with the Rocket Boot DLC I thought it was pretty fantastic, only the shitty enemies let it down. Looks like they're going back to the generic gangs which, as played out as that is, is still more refreshing to me than zombies.

I've had to turn this off now - Ellis, seeing as I helped get you unbanned ( :shifty:), I fully expect a PM from you detailing the fifa news at the EA conference later!

I didn't realise this went to such a community level! I assumed it was just amongst the staff. If people are privvy to certain parts of this deal, I feel like there could be some fun to it. :shifty:

Don't push it. Seriously.

Why was Ellis banned and why the fuck was he unbanned?

At the risk of uneccesarily fanning the flames in a place where it isn't warranted, I just want to get this one joke in:

That £50 cheque you sent Kaney? Boi-oi-oi-oi-oing!