2014 NFL Season

Dan

In games with this referee crew, the Seahawks have outscored their opponents 120-46. Eagles are 1-4 with this crew, Seahawks are 5-1

Meanwhile, Playoff Peyton showed up and I will likely lose my playoff game. I still have Gronk and Jordy but they have a LOT of ground to make up.

Peyton Manning, CJ Anderson, Arian Foster, Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Rob Gronkowski. Probably the best team I've ever assembled and all I get is a first round exit.

In games with this referee crew, the Seahawks have outscored their opponents 120-46. Eagles are 1-4 with this crew, Seahawks are 5-1

I don't get why the same crew works with a team more than 2-3 times a year.

Big day for the Ravens, a ton of teams lost that we needed to lose and we won. Hopefully Pats win tonight.

I don't get why the same crew works with a team more than 2-3 times a year.

Big day for the Ravens, a ton of teams lost that we needed to lose and we won. Hopefully Pats win tonight.

Sorry, the point differential is dating to 2012, but I don't know when the win/loss record dates to. I know Chip Kelly is 1-4 lifetime with that crew

Peyton Manning, CJ Anderson, Arian Foster, Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Rob Gronkowski. Probably the best team I've ever assembled and all I get is a first round exit.

Jordy Nelson and Mason Crosby absolutely saved my ass! :w00t: I'm not sure I'll win the league as the top 2 teams are stacked as well but whatever, just happy to avoid a one-and-done.

Cam Newton's been in a car crash.

Doesn't look too serious in that twitter picture, so there's that.

Two transverse process fractures. I know nothing about backs. Is that bad?

Brief tl;dr of the Goodell testimony from the Rice hearing.

He lied to the owners that they had tried to acquire the Rice tapes when actually they had not. He literally went back on what he said before that they tried to get them and when testifying actually said they did not try to acquire them. Well unless people stop going to games that aren't the lowly Jags or Bucs then I think owners will stick up for him unfortunately.

I've said it before, but Goodell needs to be fired, and fuck any team that signs Rice. The Cowboys sign him, I'm done with them until Jerry Jones dies or sells the Cowboys.

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 2

Roethlisberger was never convicted of anything though, right? Bit harsh putting him next to Vick.

Was never even charged. The accusers filled civil complaints against him