2014 NFL Season

Dan

Now we see what slap on the wrist New England gets for the deflation charges.

Come on now. Don't ruin a great game with that talk

The Falcons are currently under investigation for pumping in crowd noise as well.

Yeppers. I'll be interested to see what punishment each team receives. I'm indifferent to either incident, simply pointing out the fact that this will be the next major NFL story to follow.

It didn't make any sense, they had 2 shots to run it in for 1 yard. Why throw? I just don't understand it.

That was such a shitty finish, I didn't want the Patriots to win but I'd have much rather they won by driving in the 20 seconds remaining. Ugh.

I've just realised that in Roman Reigns' mind not a single one of us has the right to criticise the play call because we've never been the Offenisve Co-Ordinator of an NFL team.

So, y'know, shhhh.

Who the fuck is Romain Reigns? o_O

My sister is arguing that the Patriots should've taken a safety at the end because "They were up by 4 points, it wouldn't have mattered"

She doesn't seem to get that even a good punt, combined with a decent pass play plus a timeout could get the Seahawks into field goal range and thus win the game, so taking the safety would've been a stupid idea

• Like 1

If you get beat because they stop Lynch twice, ok, sucks, but you have it your best shot. Instead, they outsmarted themselves.

I still can't believe it. Honestly...

Marshawn is going to look sick as fuck in silver and black, though. Normally I'd be unhappy for Oakland to collect another aging back, but he's BeastMode, so fuck it.

• Like 1

On the plus side, I can buy a SuperBowl 49 jersey cheap now and just remove the logo.

I can't believe you're going to literally take shirts off the poor little Ethiopians backs...

I'm Tom Brady. I can do whatever I want. Goodell said so!

I wasn't talking to you, but your info under your name is a nice spoiler. :P

• Like 1

On the plus side, I can buy a SuperBowl 49 jersey cheap now and just remove the logo.

I can't believe you're going to literally take shirts off the poor little Ethiopians backs...

I'm Tom Brady. I can do whatever I want. Goodell said so!

I wasn't talking to you, but your info under your name is a nice spoiler. :P

Someone should change theirs to Marshawn Lynch to create confusion :shifty: .