NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Rubio can't shoot 3s to save his life and turns into Kyle Korver versus the Grizz. Unbelievable.

Rubio has always been okay from 3, not great but okay.

Don't feel too bad, Ricky has been working with a shooting coach this season and it has pretty much been the only thing he could do with his ankle injury. His shot looks great now and I expect he's going to shock a lot of teams that see him for the rest of the year.

Finally we have a winning streak. It's sad when you worry about the tank because of it. This shit is making me sad though, Rubio played under 30 mins, Pek under 25 and we still managed to beat an elite team. Such a wasted season. It's why I'd be happier going full tank, to make it worth it we need a top 3 pick this off season.

Edited by Quom

Still not sure if the Pistons can get into the playoffs without Jennings, but I definitely like where the team is going. I was anti signing Monroe to a big contract but he and Drummond seem to be playing well together, perhaps it's best not to break up a skilled, young big man duo.

yeah, and as much as fans have talked tanking, I think it's a terrible idea. I can see it when the cupboard is empty, but when you have a few good young players, it's important for them to get playoff experience. The big need for us is a good small forward, we are working spare parts at the 3. Probably could use another PG, no telling if Jennings will be the same after an achilles injury.