NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

So the Thunder and Pistons both talked with the Nets about trades and they basically cut the middle man and dealt with each other. I was looking forward to getting Reggie. :/

We dealt KG to the Wolves in a unexpected trade. Thad Young is much younger and I'm glad we got rid of the "KG must start" situation that I hated. Who starts every game and only plays 14 minutes max?

His leadership and defensive influence will be missed but he doesn't have anything in the tank to contribute on a regular basis. And now that Boston trade is officially even more horrible since we traded 2 firsts and Gerald Wallace for basically Thad Young.

MCW is a decent player, but he's a spray-shooter on a spray-shooting team. They need someone that's more of a conventional guard rather than a 6ft6 faux-forward who'se shooting numbers were bad in his rookie season, and have only gone down this season... He's 38% on the floor, that's not 3 points, that's from the floor... Simply too inefficient shooting wise, and even though they have team options, they probably felt safer trading him now than in the future.

And the reason Knight is leaving Milwaukee is very much him being in the final year of his contract, and no doubt aiming to strike big on free agency. Because as far as basketball is concerned, Milwaukee is a black hole.

Edited by Jasonmufc

So the Thunder and Pistons both talked with the Nets about trades and they basically cut the middle man and dealt with each other. I was looking forward to getting Reggie. :/

We dealt KG to the Wolves in a unexpected trade. Thad Young is much younger and I'm glad we got rid of the "KG must start" situation that I hated. Who starts every game and only plays 14 minutes max?

His leadership and defensive influence will be missed but he doesn't have anything in the tank to contribute on a regular basis. And now that Boston trade is officially even more horrible since we traded 2 firsts and Gerald Wallace for basically Thad Young.

It was already pretty horrible when one of this picks became Damian Lillard.