NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Wiggins duelling with LeBron is amazing.

Edit. I mean I get it lol Wolves and stuff, but he has 23 at the half and he and LeBron are defending one another, LeBron is on 16 and was beginning to look pissed.

Edited by Quom

Wiggins duelling with LeBron is amazing.

Edit. I mean I get it lol Wolves and stuff, but he has 23 at the half and he and LeBron are defending one another, LeBron is on 16 and was beginning to look pissed.

Wiggins is going to be a fantastic player in the NBA once his body develops and his jumper gets better. He obviously is motivated to face the Cavs and has played great vs them this year but it's still a trade the Cavs had to make. Short term (the next 2-3 years which is the window to win a title with LeBron) the Cavs should get the better of this deal considering Wiggins will have growing pains to go through and the Cavs couldn't wait on him but long term there's little doubt the TWolves will have made the right move and will have a superstar to show for it.

We've already made the right move. Love isn't a guy you build around, he's a nice 2nd option. Beyond which he wasn't happy here and was a mopey motherfucker the past couple of seasons. We got a brilliant fucking haul for him.

Edited by Quom

Until Wiggins inevitably leaves Minnesota too :P

We have him for at least four years and by then we could be a contender. We have a super young core that are complimentary pieces. Plus the way this season is going we could be looking at a top 5 pick.

Oh man, the Nets are interested in bringing Andray Blatche back when his season is over in China. That, combined with the fact that they are rumored to trade for Stephenson and JaVale McGee in separate trades, makes me wonder if they are trying to run Hollins out of town via multiple heart attacks and brain aneurisms.

I'm not gonna lie though... I would love to watch that compared to what I'm struggling to watch now. <_<

Motherfuckers better watch out, Rubio has a jump shot!

I have no idea how much we pay Mike Penberthy but we should double it then double it again. It's insane, not only does Rubio's jumper look amazing and have a quick release but somehow he has developed the confidence to use it. This might be one of the few times where an injury actually helps a player.

Edit. Don't worry though we're still really bad. I think we've somehow got even worse.

Edit 2. Rubio to Wiggins oop is something I've waited way too long to see. Somehow has brought into focus just how disappointing this season has been.

Edit 3. Fuck it, I don't care if we lose, we were 21 down and have brought it to within 2. Losing helps the tank anyway and we're showing some guts which is all you can ask for.

Edited by Quom

Oh I was wondering when you'd come back in to fuck up their latest streak :P

Even the jinxing power of my existence and the balling ability of LaMarcus Aldridge were not enough last night.

Way to go, Midget :P