NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Hawks: 3rd best record in the league, top team in the East. One of only four teams left with fewer than ten losses.

Unequivocally a better team than last year's Hawks.

Now at least you're on planet Earth when you're talking about them :P

Also they won't be top in the East for much longer, I dare say.

I'm with Show here. A starting five of Lopez/Durant/Ibaka/Westbrook/any warm body? You make that deal.

If I'm OKC I'd do it in a heartbeat. But no way, especially the way he's been playing recently, that you trade Brook Lopez for KENDRICK PERKINS, Perry Jones 3, and Lance Thomas. That's a worse offer than the Kings made for D-Will. Pure cap dump that gives us nothing but a semi-marginal PJ3 to look forward too. If we deal Lopez, which I'm almost positive will happen this season, you need to get a young player worth trading for to build alongside Plumee, Bojan, and Karsev.

Cavs traded 2 1sts (the OKC one they just got plus Memphis' protected one) for Timofey Mozgov. They've been after him for months as a legit rim protecting C and seems like Denver was going to hold firm on 2 1sts as his price. Cavs defense should be much improved with Mozgov and Shumpert in the starting 5 now.

• Like 1

I have watched Stan Van Gundy yell "FORM A FUCKING WALL" so many times today.

God bless Stan Van, I'm glad his team is winning now.

Oh man, so THATS why Pistons fans have coined forming a wall for this team. That was brilliant. We had the Bad Boys, then there was going to work, now we're forming a fucking wall.

I knew SVG would be a great hire.