NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

KD was freaking amazing again tonight, that 4-point play that didn't count, nothing but net, that alley-oop into a 3 point play, even with 3 early fouls he just rams it up. Everone is lucky he can't compete for the MVP award by missing too many games. West watch out! I really hope we finally get another injury free playoffs.

So the Lions lost...but Pistons have now won five in a row without Smith. From most commenters I see at the Pistons site, they look like they are having more fun and enjoying themselves. Amazing, he goes away and the Pistons suddenly start playing better D, shooting better, and the ball movement has been better.

Of course our next three games are San Antonio, Dallas, and Atlanta. Hopefully we just play those teams tough, maybe sneak a win, but I'm not holding my breath.

Still, this is nice to see them playing good team ball. Drummond and Jennings in particular have played incredibly good since Smith's departure.

Dion Waiters traded to Thunder in 3-team deal involving J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert

Knicks get basically nothing but a second rounder, JR and Shump to Cleveland. I guess they couldn't get anything so they shipped 'em for peanuts.

• Like 1

Three team trade today...

Cavs get JR Smith & Iman Shumpert

OKC get Dion Waiters

Knicks get Lance Thomas, Alex Kirk & Lou Amundson

Knicks plan on waiving all three apparently... They're saving plenty of cash with this deal and definitely chasing that #1 pick hard lol...

Thunder get a streaky shooter who I don't think adds a great deal other than headaches for this team...

Cavs upgrade Waiters but also get head cases in the deal...

Good deal for the Knicks :P

• Like 1

If I was the Knicks I'd want a crack at landing Jahlil Okafor from Duke... Dude is a beast and should go #1 imo...

There are some good young prospects that will go early in the draft and then there is shit... It's not going to be a deep draft at all I don't think...