NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Nets picked up Thomas Robinson on a ten day deal. I'm excited to have a young promising PF but he's been on like 6 teams in 6 years so there is probably a good reason he hasn't stuck around anywhere. Still though, holding out some hope he'll show a spark in Brooklyn. We need it.

For what it's worth, Brandan Wright had the same path before the Mavs made him good... But then again, Brooklyn isn't Dallas and lacks a track record of getting the best out of the rest.

Nets picked up Thomas Robinson on a ten day deal. I'm excited to have a young promising PF but he's been on like 6 teams in 6 years so there is probably a good reason he hasn't stuck around anywhere. Still though, holding out some hope he'll show a spark in Brooklyn. We need it.

lol Philly stoled him.

Fucking horrible about Rose. When I first saw it I thought it was a joke or something.

It's sad to see such a talent struggle with health. He gave Memphis it's best season ever (Almost won the title, which would've been revoked due to his academic violations BUT WHATEVER), and I remember him fondly for that.

Wolves just blew out Washington by 20. I didn't really buy into the whole 'KG changes teams' stuff. Having watched this game I'm a convert, held Washington to our lowest FG% of the season and guys were playing like it was a playoff game. Everyone yelling, everyone rotating, everyone celebrating good plays. Was a joy to watch. No idea if it continues. But the first game makes the trade look like it was definitely a good one beyond building interest off a token gesture.

Was especially pleasing as we started off something like 0/11 from the field and were down 1-11 which led to our lowest scoring quarter of the season. As soon as we mounted a come back it was like we broke Washington.

He can't defend, allows like 5 offensive rebounds in less than 10 minutes, and can't score. Still, Clifford plays him over Vonleh, an actually good prospect that has looked good whenever he played. Difficult were the times for VP when he played all those years for the Pistons.

Yeah, that was tough. He was fine initially, when he was a young hustle big man type of guy. I think there was hope he'd turn into another Ben Wallace due to similar size and skill set, but he never evolved beyond the energy guy off the bench. And when it became apparent that he wasn't even that good at that anymore, Joe D re-signed him, which most fans in Detroit panned. It was another bad move in a long line of bad moves that Joe D made after seemingly being a basketball god up to that point.

I kind of hope so, I'm sick of the only time I hear about the Wolves is when it's connected to the Cavs goofing in trading Wiggins for Love. Which is ridiculous anyway, Wiggins wouldn't be the player he is on the Cavs.