NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Isn't that what happens every time Dirk shoots a 3 over a 6'4" SG though?

Dude has such a ridiculously high release point, I have truly never seen someone straight up block his fadeaway without fouling him in the process.

And as a Maverick fan, I become very sad knowing he has to retire sometime in this decade. Well he doesn't, but I don't expect him to pull a Robert Parish and go on into his 40's

Isn't that what happens every time Dirk shoots a 3 over a 6'4" SG though?

Dude has such a ridiculously high release point, I have truly never seen someone straight up block his fadeaway without fouling him in the process.

And as a Maverick fan, I become very sad knowing he has to retire sometime in this decade. Well he doesn't, but I don't expect him to pull a Robert Parish and go on into his 40's

This is how I feel about Timmy. When he retires in the next couple of years, we're going to go through a really weird patch, especially if Parker follows like 4 or 5 years after that. It'll all depend on how much better Kawhi has become at that point and what kind of team we turn into.

Saying that, though, if we can find a way to stay the same, we'd look to always be in contention post-season.

If he leaves. To me he's in the same bracket as Timmy and Dirk as guys that kind of embody that team. Then again Paul Pierce left the Celtics and the NBA is a bit crazy sometimes. I thought Marc Gasol was the main aim?