NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

With Ibaka also out the whole season, I'm not that sad that we didn't reach the play-offs, now if we can hold this team together, or at least, Augustin and Kanter and Durant and Ibaka become healty then I'm really looking forward to next season!

East

Hawks d. Nets in 5

Cavs d. Celtics in 4

Bulls d. Bucks in 5

Raptors d. Wizards in 7

Hawks d. Raptors in 6

Cavs d. Bulls in 6

Cavs d. Hawks in 6

West

Warriors d. Pels in 5

Rockets d. Mavs in 6

Spurs d. Clippers in 7

Grizzlies d. Blazers in 6

Warriors d. Grizzlies in 7

Spurs d. Rockets in 7

Warriors d. Spurs in 7

Finals

Warriors d. Cavs in 6

Also, Scott Brooks might be getting fired.

Clifford plays awful Maxiell and decadent Marvin Williams the whole season when Vonleh clearly showed in the few minutes he got that right now he's better than both, his biggest assets (setting up a good defense, making his team king of rebounding) were our biggest flaws in some games, without mentioning the clueless offensive end that basically relied on someone stepping up and making magic. Add that to a bunch of injuries and it's 2015 Charlotte Hornets for you.

East

Hawks d. Nets in 4

Cavs d. Celtics in 5

Bulls d. Bucks in 7

Wizards d. Raptors in 7

Hawks d. Wizards in 5

Cavs d. Bulls in 6

Hawks d. Cavs in 7

West

Warriors d. Pels in 5

Rockets d. Mavs in 6

Spurs d. Clippers in 6

Blazers d. Grizzlies in 7

Warriors d. Blazers in 6

Rockets d. Spurs in 7

Warriors d. Rockets in 6

Finals

Warriors d. Hawks in 7

As a Nets fan, if we steal one game I'd be surprised. This is the worst matchup for us by far, I would've rather faced Cleveland than Atlanta tbh.

Now if Scott Brooks gets fired the Nets should be all over that. I'm not sure what kind of system they run but it literally can't be worse than the non-coaching Lionel Hollins has been doing all year long. How do you not have set plays or a rotation down by playoff time? I'm not sure how he won down in Memphis because he seems inept to say the least. I'd rather have PJ or Avery back.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Lou Williams is coming through big time.

EDIT: Impressed with how the Pelicans played in the 4th. Davis, Cole and Pondexter all played quite well, and hopefully they can capitalize and take the next game or at least 1 at home.

Edited by Tyrone

Budenholzer winning Coach of the Year makes me so happy. While Kerr did a great job, he had way more to work with, while Budenholzer turned the Hawks' potential up to crazy highs this season.

Regardless of what goes down in the playoffs, the Hawks were better than anyone expected. This town is more excited about basketball than in probably 20 years.

• Like 1

Coach Bud deserved it over Kerr. All Kerr did for me was show how bad a coach Mark Jackson is. There was all this talent last year (except Green and Barnes have had big improvement) but Jackson did nothing with it. Coach Bud did get Horford back but he still coached the team like Spurs East.

Hopefully at least Curry wins MVP since it's unlikely Green wins DPOY or MIP.