NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Meh you have to leave room for the guy to land. The thing that pisses me off is they wait to see if the shot drops before blowing the whistle. A foul is a foul, you can't only blow the whistle if the shot misses. It has been happening a shit ton this season and is just stupid.

• Like 1

Spurs are out! Now Memphis just needs a miracle against the Warriors, and I'd feel pretty good against the Clippers or Rockets providing Conley gets back.

Holy shit, the Clips knocked off the defending champs. That's fucking impressive. Really like Golden State's chances now, but man, the West is so good I feel like anybody could come out. Well I don't know, I think it's all about Golden State but the Clippers taking down the Spurs has to really give them some confidence. And the Grizzlies, but I love their team and would love to see them go all the way. But I feel the same about Golden State. I like the West.

But next year is the Pistons year.

To hopefully make the playoffs.