NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Kyrie Irving is why the Cavs not only are the favorites to win the East, but will be very tough to beat for the title. With 2 legit superstars and a very strong supporting cast, nobody should want to play this team the next 3 months. Big time win here.

That was a great game. It was just such a bitter pill to swallow.

Kyrie Irving is fucking incredible. He has more poise than just about any other guard, and his three is just unstoppable. LeBron pulling back and letting Kyrie be the dominant on his team tonight really helped as well.

I still think we'll make it to the second round in the playoffs, but we're probably crashing and burning there. Hopefully Kawhi stays in this consistent level, I'm so scared he burns out early before the playoffs are underway.

Yeah, anyone talking about Russ being part of the MVP race is absolutely nuts... He might be having lots of trip-dubs, but the team is absolutely suffering through his hero-ball.

For me it's still all about Steph Curry, he's the best player on the very best team, and he and Klay are keeping the west on lock.