The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I really hope that 0-0 doesn't mean Van Gaal stays, bar a decent flourish for the first 25/30 minutes I didn't see anything that screamed he's going to turn this around. It looked ike we were playing an unfit Chelsea team today (certainly Hazard) and therefore this is a pretty poor result. 

4 minutes ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

Mesut Özil is a fucking magician. I think a lot of journalists are eating their words now.

Weeeell he WAS a bit rubbish last year to be fair, so they were right at the time after he started his Arsenal career well.

16 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Weeeell he WAS a bit rubbish last year to be fair, so they were right at the time after he started his Arsenal career well.

I still disagree, he's been controlling games for us since he signed. Difference seems to be that players are putting away the chances now. Although they're still missing them by the handful. Could have had 3 or 4 assists today if we were more clinical.