The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Just now, Baddar said:

I'm not one for calling for any manager to be sacked, but I don't think we're getting top 4 if he remains in charge.

No chance. I could stomach it if we at least occasionally looked like taking a team apart, but we create barely any chances against teams in the relegation zone at home. These teams aren't even having to play that well to beat us anymore.

We all get pissed off and negative etc when our teams lose, and of course we don't complain when we're winning 1-0 every week, but football has very rarely ever genuinely bored me before.

Six games, five away wins.

Counter attack. It's the future*.

*although Bournemouth had 70% possession today at West Brom.

Premier League drinking game

Drink everytime Chris Waddle suggests 'width' as the solution to footballing problems.

• Like 4

I dunno, first half we were, but second half, Villa worked their bollocks off.

We still should of won though, missed some absolute sitters.

12 hours ago, Noah said:

I will wait for the next edition of my favorite podcast with great anticipation, seeing as the only one to say anything negative about our chances versus Norwich got ridiculed and even he still went for a draw.

The Football Ramble will have a field day. Can't wait.