2015 NFL Season

Dan

It has been reported that Sky have chosen their week 2 games to show:

6pm: Patriots @ Bills and 9.25pm: Cowboys @ Eagles.

• Admin

The Buffalo Bills announced Tuesday that Matt Cassel has re-signed, three days after the veteran quarterback was released. Contract terms were not disclosed, but it can be assumed Cassel took a pay cut to return to Orchard Park. Cassel will be Buffalo's second-string quarterback behind starter Tyrod Taylor, the team announced, with EJ Manuel relegated to third string. Cassel said he was surprised the Bills cut him Saturday while trimming their roster to 53 players.

The Buffalo Bills announced Tuesday that Matt Cassel has re-signed, three days after the veteran quarterback was released. Contract terms were not disclosed, but it can be assumed Cassel took a pay cut to return to Orchard Park. Cassel will be Buffalo's second-string quarterback behind starter Tyrod Taylor, the team announced, with EJ Manuel relegated to third string. Cassel said he was surprised the Bills cut him Saturday while trimming their roster to 53 players.

EJ Manuel is looking like he's going to be a bust. Honestly I don't think they've given him a real shot to develop. He's only started 14 games in his 2 years and now it looks like he's not going to play this season. Teams shouldn't be giving up on these first rounders so easily.

Teams shouldn't be throwing first rounders into the starting line-up so quickly.

As for Cassel's situation, I heard they cut him so as to be able to encourage him to take a pay cut.

Are we going to have a weekly picks thread or Yahoo group going for the season?

Oh, I need to make those.  I'l get them up tonight.

Pick 'Em Leauge
League ID: 
Password: ewb

Survival League
Leauge ID: 15061
Password: ewb

Season starts tomorrow so its kind of last call to join these, especially Pick 'Em.