2015 NFL Season

Dan

• Admin

Indeed.

As someone who would probably watch the highlights show but knows very little about the sport (beyond 'omg some rugby guy is doing a thing' and 'brady is kinda a cock'), what team should I follow?

Do what I did. Take all 32 teams, remove all those already supported by EWB-ers, plus the Pats (fuck the Pats) and Washington (fuck the racists). Choose one of the remaining teams out of a hat.

Or, y'know, how 'bout dem Cowboys?

• Like 2

Are we going to have a weekly picks thread or Yahoo group going for the season?

Oh, I need to make those.  I'l get them up tonight.

Pick 'Em Leauge
League ID: 
Password: ewb

Survival League
Leauge ID: 15061

Season starts tomorrow so its kind of last call to join these, especially Pick 'Em.

How do I join these? I click the link and it just tells me I'm not a member of that group

Indeed.

As someone who would probably watch the highlights show but knows very little about the sport (beyond 'omg some rugby guy is doing a thing' and 'brady is kinda a cock'), what team should I follow?

JOIN ME IN MY QUEST TO SEE JOE FLACCO FINALLY ACHIEVE STATISTICAL MEDIOCRITY! :w00t:

• Like 1

Indeed.

The Jags play at Wembley every year and have sucked for a while so you can go watch them and not be accused of jumping on a bandwagon!

• Like 1

Indeed.

The Jags play at Wembley every year and have sucked for a while so you can go watch them and not be accused of jumping on a bandwagon!

Or @Plubby's new favorite team the Cowboys.

• Like 1

Indeed.

Do what I did. Take all 32 teams, remove all those already supported by EWB-ers, plus the Pats (fuck the Pats) and Washington (fuck the racists). Choose one of the remaining teams out of a hat.

Or, y'know, how 'bout dem Cowboys?

We actually have a Patriots fan. @Lowerdeck just doesn't post a lot. I think the Dolphins are open, though. 

Clearly the best choice you can make.  Plubby is now at least 15% cooler.

15% of zero is still zero.

I'll join the stuff when get home.

Indeed.

Or @Plubby's new favorite team the Cowboys.

SHEER. LUNACY.

• Like 1

Are we going to have a weekly picks thread or Yahoo group going for the season?

Oh, I need to make those.  I'l get them up tonight.

Pick 'Em Leauge
League ID: 

Survival League
Leauge ID: 15061

Season starts tomorrow so its kind of last call to join these, especially Pick 'Em.

Signed up for both.

Survival is pretty tough this week considering I can't, as a Bears fan, bring myself to pick the Packers.