3 hours ago, Gazz said:

Why does the protagonist of Watch Dogs 2 talk like Poochie?

Because the protagonist of Watch Dogs wasn't irritating enough

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TCO said:

Speaking of Watch Dogs, Detroit: Become Human reeks of it. As in, hugely impressive trailer followed by limited underwhelming game.

I hope I'm wrong!

Ehh its by Quantic Dream though, their games are usually pretty tight, though I never played Beyond: Two Souls

Thus far I think I'm most excited to see more from We Happy Few, Recore, Dishonored 2, Pokemon, maybe Injustice 2, Titanfall 2 (especially with a single player) and Resident Evil 7 surprisingly. Watch Dogs 2 I'll check out every once in a while maybe, but I can't really be bothered expecting anything great from Ubisoft with it. Detroit: Become Human I would definitely get if I had a PS4. If I ever decide to upgrade to one of the newer models of current gen systems, I may actually consider going PS4 because I think at this point the only thing that had me getting the One was Halo, and I may actually be okay with not playing Halo.

One thing I'm not sure about is the fact that Microsoft has said that no games will be exclusive to the Scorpio, yet the machine will be VR-capable, supposedly through the Oculus Rift. If there are any VR-exclusive games, they couldn't work on the regular Xbox One, which would make that statement false. On the other hand, if it means that certain games will have bonus VR mini-games in the same way that some games had a smattering of meaningless Kinect features, that's hardly a compelling reason to buy a VR device anyway, and I suppose you could also say that it doesn't fit with the "no gamer left behind" slogan, for whatever that's worth.

The new design is nice, there was no excuse for the orignial Xbox One's size. The thing was a fucking behemoth, like it was startlingly big. I travel with my PS4 a fair bit, so it's compact size is a big plus when packing it away.

Is there a TL;DR for the scorpia thing, not really understanding it?