Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Clattenburg must have had a bet on Chelsea to win. Shite ref. 

Also Chelsea fans can fuck off with their Hillsborough chants the horrible cunts. Can only repeat the words Chelsea, sing about Gerrard or chant about Hillsborough.  

Good 2nd half masked a familiar 1sf half performance. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

To be fair, don't think slow-mo does it justice for how hard he goes in with absolutely no intention of playing the ball whatsoever. That could seriously injure someone and is definitely reckless. I can see both sides of the argument for yellow or red though. 

It's one of them ones that if your team/player is on the receiving end of it you want him off. Yellow at most, professional foul. 

10 hours ago, Just Ghost said:

It's one of them ones that if your team/player is on the receiving end of it you want him off. Yellow at most, professional foul. 

I thought that at first, but I'd see so many non-Spurs fans calling it a red that I'd convinced myself it wasn't my bias :shifty: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I thought that at first, but I'd see so many non-Spurs fans calling it a red that I'd convinced myself it wasn't my bias :shifty: 

There's been times where someone has been sent off for those tackles but it's just one of those ones where you stop the counter attack and take the yellow. Red is far too much for it.

• Like 1